Dear Hopewell Theater patrons,
I consider you part of our thriving community of creatives and arts enthusiasts and your health and safety remains our theater’s top priority. Hopewell Theater is in the business of bringing people together and in the midst of this coronavirus outbreak, it is of utmost importance that we do so according to best practices set by the CDC. So, I wanted to reach out to you personally to give you an update on what we are doing to clean our theater, maintain a sanitary environment for our patrons and to provide as much flexibility as possible for our customers when planning a visit to HT.
My team and I are monitoring daily, official local, state and federal health websites to obtain the most up-to-the-minute information to ensure the actions we’re taking are comprehensive and appropriate for public gathering spaces.
Here are the steps we are taking:
In the theater
At every show our front of house manager oversees a team of events team members to ensure they regularly clean the theater before and after every Hopewell Theater event according to CDC guidelines:
- Cleaning with a disinfectant on all surfaces, tables, railings, doors, and knobs.
- Washing their hands and hand sanitizing on a frequent basis.
- Wearing gloves when cleaning.
With our staff
To support the health of our staff and our patrons, everyone who works at HT has been directed to stay home if sick or feeling ill and will be paid for their sick time off work, including our hourly employees who may need to miss a shift. Staff who have travelled are required to stay home for a week and work from home, after they return. All non-essential staff business travel has been suspended.
At our box office – when you purchase a ticket
- Flexibility: To give you the greatest flexibility, when you buy a ticket to any show with us, if you then find you cannot attend, you can swap your ticket for free, for a ticket to any other show at any time, or simply get an account credit. Just call the box office at, 609-466-2026.
- Credits and Refunds: In the event we must cancel a show due to a Mercer County or US government restriction on public gatherings of our size, 180 seats, in our area, you will be notified immediately and receive a credit from Hopewell Theater. If we are unable to reschedule the event, you will receive a refund.
Where we have obtained guidance on some of these practices:
Here are some helpful resources where we are seeking the most up-to-date guidance and guidelines on holding public gatherings at this time:
I want you to know that we treasure the opportunity to bring our patrons together and take great pride in providing a safe, comfortable space where you can gather with friends and get inspired. We want you to feel comfortable every time you visit Hopewell Theater.
Should you have any questions or concerns about your visit or the steps we are taking at this time, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call, 609-466-2026.
We look forward to the next time we have the privilege of welcoming you to our theater. In the meantime, be safe, wash your hands, stay rested, and please stay tuned! Together, we will get through this.
Founder and Executive Director