PRIVATE THEATER RENTAL
Host Your Private Event at Hopewell Theater
Thank you for considering Hopewell Theater as the spot to host your private event!
Hopewell Theater is an intimate space conveniently located in the heart of Hopewell and within walking distance of numerous restaurants, shops, and parks. You can host up to 180 seated guests for performances, concerts, corporate events, special occasions, and much more.
OUR PRIVATE EVENTS THEATER RENTAL PACKAGES
Hopewell Theater hosts just two private events per quarter and available dates are in high demand. We strongly suggest you request a booking at least three months prior to your desired date.
Please read the complete Private Event Policies before booking.
PERFECT VENUE TO
- Host theater and performing arts events
- Stage concerts
- Screen films
- Hold recitals, auditions, or competitions
- Host talks, discussions, or seminars
- Conduct photo or video shoots
- Throw galas or fundraisers
- Gather for corporate events, conferences, presentations, or demos
- Celebrate special occasions
Hopewell Theater is a 180 seat theater with flexible seating options, from intimate banquette table seating to traditional fixed theater seats, as well as a balcony overlooking the stage. The Theater features a projector and a state-of-the-art surround sound system, as well as a complete theatrical lighting and sound system.
Click here for detailed technical specifications of Hopewell Theater.
Click here to learn more about the history of our theater, serving the community since 1880.
To see pictures of Hopewell Theater, visit our Gallery.
See our seat plan here.
Hopewell Theater is located in the heart of Hopewell, NJ. We are:
- 15 minutes from Princeton, NJ
- 20 minutes from Lambertville, New Hope, and Flemington
- Within walking distance of restaurants, shops, and the Hopewell Borough Park
- Surrounded by free street parking, plus two nearby parking lots open to use by Hopewell Theater patrons
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BOOKING:
Please read complete Private Event Policies before booking.
- All private events require a certificate of insurance from event host, naming Hopewell Theater as additional insured.
- Serving alcohol is not allowed without liquor liability insurance and a special event permit from the State of New Jersey or proof of same from your caterer.
- Private event hosts may enjoy the use of our audio-visual system (AV) during their event, according to theater package selected, using one of our trained technical staff. Hosts will not be allowed to operate Theater AV system themselves.