Thank you for purchasing from Hopewell Theater.
1. All sales are final. No request for cancellations or refunds will be accepted. You may swap your ticket for another of equal or lessor value by calling or visiting the box office in person. If the ticket you’re swapping for is of greater value, you must pay the difference; if of lessor value, the difference will not be refunded. In order to swap your ticket, you must present the order confirmation.
2. If your tickets are to be “held at will call”, they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is usually open no later than 60 minutes before curtain time. It would be helpful if you can arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
3. You must have the credit card you used for the purchase with you for identification. If someone else is picking up the tickets, either that same credit card or a photocopy of it with an authorization note from you must be presented. It would also be helpful to have with you a copy of your order confirmation and the confirmation number.
4. If a show is sold out and you have not arrived by 20 minutes into the start of the program, Hopewell Theater reserves the right to resell your ticket to the waitlist. If you are running late to the show, please contact the box office at 609-466-1964 to alert us so we continut to hold your seats. If you arrive after 20 minutes after the start of a program and your seat has been resold, we will attempt to reseat you or will provide you with a credit for a future show equal to the price of your tickets (not including any applicable fees).
5. Cancelled or Postponed Shows
In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, Hopewell Theater will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
In the event that a performance is cancelled, refunds on tickets purchased will be allowed. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded. If the event that the performance is postponed, your ticket will be valid for the rescheduled performance date or you may swap your ticket for another performance.
Please refer to number 1 above regarding policies for swapping tickets.
While Hopewell Theater regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, Hopewell Theater cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur.
6. Hopewell Theater cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events. The holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during or after the same.
Patrons are responsible for their conduct while at Hopewell Theater. Patrons may be asked to leave by Hopewell Theater for any reason if they do not comply with safe, reasonable, and respectful conduct and will not receive a ticket refund.
7. All patrons in purchasing tickets from Hopewell Theater agree to the above limitations.
All sales are final. No request for cancellations or refunds will be accepted. You may swap your ticket for another of equal or lessor value by calling or visiting the box office in person. If the ticket you’re swapping for is of greater value, you must pay the difference; if of lessor value, the difference will not be refunded. In order to swap your ticket, you must present the order confirmation.
TICKET RESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your ticket(s) are about to be made available for resale. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you are voiding your rights to the selected ticket(s) through the duration of the resale period. If you attempt to gain entry to an event after reselling your ticket(s), you will be denied entry. You may cancel this process at any time while your ticket(s) remain unsold. If your ticket is resold, the process is final and you will no longer be able to use your ticket for valid entry. Upon completion of the resale process, you will be credited the face value of your ticket(s), and any fees will be forfeited. You will be notified by email regarding our ticket resale refund policy and your ticket will no longer be valid for entry. If your ticket(s) remain unsold upon event start-date, no refund will be received and the ticket(s) will become valid through event end-time.