Reasons to go:
- Ring in the 20’s to Philadelphia’s vintage swing band, Parlour Noir, and get swing lessons from a pro on New Year’s Eve!
- Pick the dinner option to enjoy a 3-course dinner from Brick Farm Tavern to music before the party begins.
- Choose from three ticket options to get the experience you want.
Ring in the 2020’s with an elegant trip back in time to the 1920’s-40’s at Hopewell Theater’s hoppin’ New Years Eve party, featuring a three course Brick Farm Tavern dinner and dancing to live music by Philadelphia’s vintage swing band, Parlour Noir! This event also includes free coat check, a swing dance lesson from a pro, party favors, and a cash-bar! You can select from three ticket options: either a “Dinner ticket” with 3-course dinner and dancing, a “Premiere Party Balcony and Dance Ticket” with a semi-private balcony spot, or a “Regular Ticket” with dancing and dance lesson. Event is semi-formal and vintage attire is encouraged. More info and ticket prices on our website.
Entree options courtesy of Brick Farm Tavern:
- Beef Bresato – Italian style braised grass-fed beef with red wine, rosemary and jersey tomato over local soft polenta, with parmesan cheese and roasted root vegetables
- Vegetarian – Cauliflower steak over local soft polenta, with parmesan cheese and roasted root vegetables
- Appetizer, coffee and Dessert included with Dinner ticket
Since 2017, Parlour Noir has been a well-spring of traditional jazz music from the historic Mt. Airy district of Philadelphia, PA. The eccentric six-piece ensemble brings joy and energy to the stage across a variety of venues. Comprised of vocals, horns, piano, banjo, drums, and upright bass, the band swings hard through a repertoire that spans 1922-1945, including a handful of original tunes made specifically for the dance floor.
Join us for a night to remember – more info and tickets here.
Be sure to sign up for our weekly e-blast below to stay in the loop of exciting program updates, concessions specials, and other deals!