This week at Hopewell Theater:
- Tonight, as part of The Art of Living Well, see LOVE, WORK, AND KNOWLEDGE: THE LIFE AND TRIALS OF WILHELM REICH with a post-film panel discussion by four experts.
- On Wednesday and Thursday, experience a staged, script-in-hand reading of THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK, directed by Stephen Stahl (Broadway’s Lady Day).
- ELLIS PAUL, singer, storyteller, and a key figure in the 90’s folk revival, comes to Hopewell on Friday.
- Our St. Patrick’s Week events begin this weekend with THE WIND THAT SHAKES THE BARLEY and MICHAEL COLLINS.
- On Saturday, fans get to help influence the show when JEFFREY GAINES brings his powerful live performance with soul-searching lyrics.
- Next Tuesday, enjoy traditional Irish folk singer KARAN CASEY‘s St. Patrick’s Day concert, featuring an optional corned beef dinner by The Peasant Grill.