Keep Safe @ HT
At Hopewell Theater, the safety of our patrons, talent, and staff is of utmost importance. We have developed new procedures and protocols with guidance from the CDC and in keeping with State mandates to keep you and your family safe upon your return to HT.
HT Safety Plan Highlights:
- Masks: Masks must be worn by all patrons and staff while inside the building.
- Air Scrubbers: All HVAC equipment have high capacity AFP3000 MERV 13 filters. 400 CFM of mechanical fresh air and 600 CFM of direct fresh air are flown into all air handlers. 2 Aerus Air Scrubbers with UV Filters have been installed in the main theater air handlers.
- Surface Cleaning: All public areas and common touch points are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis by FOH staff before, during, and after events.
- Know Before You Go: Further detailed information will be provided via email prior to the day of your event, please visit our FAQ page for more information or contact the box office at 609-466-1964 if you have any questions.
- Artist “Proof of Vax” Requests: From time to time, upon artist request, we may require proof of vaccination or negative Covid-19 test via Bindle for all ticket holders upon admission to the show.