Keep Safe @ HT
At Hopewell Theater, the safety of our patrons, talent, and staff is of utmost importance. We have developed new procedures and protocols with guidance from the CDC and in keeping with State mandates to keep you and your family safe upon your return to HT.
HT Safety Plan Highlights:
- Vax/Tests: As of September 2022, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test is no longer required for entry to events at Hopewell Theater.
- If you are still interested in testing, the State of New Jersey offers free, at-home testing kits for NJ residents. The federal government also offers a limited number of free, at-home testing kits per residential household.
- Masks: Patrons and talent are no longer required, but strongly encouraged to wear a mask when inside the building.
- Please note: By visiting Hopewell Theater, patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to any infectious disease, including but not limited to COVID-19. Hopewell Theater reserves the right to change vaccination check, testing protocols and/or mask policies due to the unpredictable nature of COVID-19 and/or if by the request of an artist. Please refer to your show-specific event page or pre show email for more details.
- Air Scrubbers: All HVAC equipment have high capacity AFP3000 MERV 13 filters. 400 CFM of mechanical fresh air and 600 CFM of direct fresh air are flown into all air handlers. 2 Aerus Air Scrubbers with UV Filters have been installed in the main theater air handlers.
- Surface Cleaning: All public areas and common touch points are cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis by FOH staff before, during, and after events.
- Know Before You Go: Further detailed information will be provided via email prior to the day of your event, please visit our FAQ page for more information or contact the box office at 609-466-1964 if you have any questions.