*Some artists may request that patrons wear masks and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test to attend their event.
Per the artist’s request, all ticket holders for this event must adhere to the following policies:
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the building. Patrons may lower their mask to eat or drink but have to put their masks back on promptly afterwards.
- Patrons must show PROOF OF EITHER:
- A full COVID-19 Vaccination (both doses of Pfizer or Moderna or one shot of Johnson & Johnson with a 14 day inoculation period).
- OR a negative COVID-19 test. The test (PCR or Antigen) is required to be administered within 72 hours of the event date. This also applies to patrons 12 years of age and under or those with a health condition.
- Proof of either a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test must be shown along with a valid ID to the FOH Manager on Duty or Security Agent before entry into the building. Proof can be shown using a patron’s official vaccine card or negative test result, as well as the Bindle, Docket, or SmartHealth apps.