Blog | News | Posted on October 11, 2021 at 11:56 am by program manager
How To Use Bindle
From time to time, upon artist request, we may require proof of vaccination or negative Covid-19 test via Bindle for all ticket holders upon admission to the show. Hopewell Theater has partnered with Bindle to verify proof of vaccination or negative test result on a mobile device.
Bindle safeguards COVID-19 vaccination records and test results in a secure, blockchain data locker, keeping personal health and identity information strictly private and anonymous. Based on the entrance criteria of the space the individual is seeking to enter, Bindle will produce an anonymous entry pass, where no personal health information is shared. Bindle can be used to enter our space, as well as museums, concert halls, live entertainment venues and festivals across America.
Setting up and using the Bindle app is simple.
- Download “My Bindle” from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Note: Bindle requires at least iOS 11 or Android 5 devices. Please contact the box office if your phone’s operating system is not supported.
- Create an account using one of the two options: “Auto Import” by uploading an existing vaccine QR code or “Manual Set Up” by providing your name, selfie, email address and birthdate. (If you are using the Auto Import function, Bindle can ingest QR codes from SMART Health Cards.) As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
- To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. To upload a test result click on the “+” icon and then “COVID-19 Test Results”. *If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
- Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for Hopewell Theater and click “Create Entry Pass”.
- If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code. Simply present your Bindle health verification entry pass to the Hopewell Theater staff when entering!
Please visit the Bindle FAQ Page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.